Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Movement

Movement - the quality of suggesting motion in a work of art.

All of our lives are a piece of art and everyday there is movement towards our masterpiece. 

Movement can also happen when we are still.  We need a little motionless time in our lives.  If I don't get some motionless time I know I start to fall apart. 

Right now though I am in "motion movement".  I am psychically moving a lot, mentally moving a lot and not get much motionless time.  I know where this can lead me and I am going to try to take some time to unwind so I don't fall hard and fast again.  I am just very excited about everything that is happening.

I have gotten a few more inquiries about submissions and looking forward to reading them and setting up our portrait sessions.

Keeping moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment