Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bigger then Expected

That statement can go for a lot of things.

My book project is bigger then I expected:

More responses then expected
An abundance of support (I expected support but WOW it has been amazing.)
More work then expected.  I expected a lot of work but things pop up that I would have never thought about. I never published a book so I knew there would be a learning curve.

One thing always leads to another and I am so excited for all that is happening.  In my process of doing the photo shoots I have signed up to shoot the PSI conference in August as well as attend some of the sessions.  I am really excited and don't know which part I am more excited about.  

I thought about posting a shot or two from my photo sessions as I took them but then I thought about it a little more and decided I don't want to share them yet.  I will.  I promise.  Although have sent quite a few images off to my photoshop master I am still working on the tie that binds them.

In the meantime you can always check out my photography website at www.fleurphoto.com  If you have seen it already heck look again.  There are a lot of smiling faces that might just make you smile.

Have a blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment