Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a day!!  My husband has taken my little girl out for 5 hours and I finally get to organize all of my emails, respond to most, make my excel spreed sheet and update my blog.

I want to thank everyone for all of the submissions so far.  I am still collecting stories so if you or someone you know would like to submit please send them my way.

I hope that I will be able to pull this all together but I truly am getting nervous. These few hours are precious and I need to get back to work however I wanted to let you all know that I am still pushing forward.  There is still movement.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia! My name is Shane and I blog at Heart Reflections (on wordpress). I would be happy to write for you however I live in Chicago. Let me know. I'm excited to see for finished project. It's a beautiful way to use your gifts

    ReplyDelete