Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Earthquakes

Earthquakes are my trigger and I am very very aware of it.  Once the earth starts to shake I get numb all over and my adrenaline rapidly starts increasing and the light switch in my body is turned on.

Aside from being tired and overwhelmed when my daughter was 4 months old, my family had all left town to go home from the Baptism and then the earth shook.  Granted I was sad that everyone left but I would have gotten passed it had that quake not have hit.

I am doing better then I was last year.  Is it that I am a bit more rested?  I didn't have all of the other situations going on?  Is it medicine?  I think its all of them.

I am uneasy about having 2 quakes in 3 days but I hope that its a long while before we feel another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment